Spent a few hours getting all those wires that were loose wrapped up and cleaned up so the battery area wouldn’t look so sloppy. Best case scenario would be to yank it all out, paint it and rewire everything from scratch but that’s not happening anytime soon. So I pulled some wire. Wrapped some up. Tied some down and hooked it all back up. While it was apart I made sure all the ground wires were securely grounded, a weakness of the 2002. Then I re grounded the electric fan and buttoned it all up and tested everything. All in all a pretty satisfying day. Gonna make this one short so I can enjoy the 2nd to last episode of Breaking Bad.