So we are over 4 weeks at this point but it’s partially my fault. Circumstances beyond my control have prevented me from getting down there in the past 2 weeks and so the progress is stalled. They are finished with the bodywork. Car. Is primered and ready to paint. Completely block sanded. All holes filled and all visible rust repaired. The next step is for me to approve the work so far and confirm the paint color. Then we get to the easy part for them. Paint the car. Wet sand. Polish.
In the meantime I have moved forward with the turn signals. I think I have settled on the smoke grey lenses with yellow bulbs. Here are pics of a pretty close to finished turn signal.